Author Topic: RAST Forum is useless!  (Read 1845 times)

HS0ZHI

RAST Forum is useless!
« on: January 23, 2012, 05:55:51 PM »
I have been the only one to post a message on RAST Forum in the past 8 months.  A total of 112 people have viewed my 27 December request for information on getting my linear amplifier repaired in-country, but NOT ONE person has offered any information to date!  So why bother having the RAST Forum at all???  It is useless!

Offline OZ1FJB / OU2V - Lars

• My website
Re: RAST Forum is useless!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:27:35 AM »
Hello Chai.
I have thought of answering you, but Im in Denmark, and dos

Offline k4hyz

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 07:44:39 PM »
I have been the only one to post a message on RAST Forum in the past 8 months.  A total of 112 people have viewed my 27 December request for information on getting my linear amplifier repaired in-country, but NOT ONE person has offered any information to date!  So why bother having the RAST Forum at all???  It is useless!

I wouldnt say you are the only one that posts.  I would say if you need a amp repaired you may want to send it to the mfg if they are still in business..If you attend some rast meetings you may meet some members that can help you.  I am sure you are aware the legal limit is 200w here so not to many amp repair shops...

W1TFC

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 05:56:28 AM »
To HS0ZHI : I would also be glad help you, but I'm not in Thailand until October.  Really? no forum activity in 8 months?  Now I understand why nobody answered my post last week.  I assumed the floods were the reason.  73,  Steve W1TFC.

Corrected adressed callsigned!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 09:52:21 AM by HS0ZFZ »