Author Topic: Scanners in Thailand  (Read 6986 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Scanners in Thailand
« on: August 26, 2010, 05:58:34 PM »
Hi. 73's

I'm a HAM in Portugal, and i wich to now if it's legal to enter in Thailand with a YAESU VR-120D. Its a Communications Receiver.

Best Regards.

Fernando Mano


  • Guest
Re: Scanners in Thailand
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 06:06:04 AM »
anyone ???:-X

Offline HS0ZIL

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 84
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Life is too short for QRP!!
    • Moonbouncing
Re: Scanners in Thailand
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 08:13:12 PM »
Hello Fernando,

wireless communication receivers belongs to the restricted goods for the import to Thailand.
That means, that you need an import licence for the receiver. Please have a look to this link!

Sorry, not have another answer for you!
If you will take it with you without import papers, you will have big problems when the customs controlls you!

Greeting and 73,

Karsten, DL2LAH/HS0ZIL

HS    EME#2
1st WAC 144MHz EME in HS

QTH: OK16bq