Author Topic: QSLs  (Read 5245 times)

Offline KY1A

• :::::: A-1 OP ::::: http://www.e21eic.net
QSLs
« on: October 11, 2008, 05:00:31 PM »
I am please to ask RAST webboard admin.  Why this following message has been removed from webboard?

http://rastforum.com/index.php?topic=166.0

Since I think this topic was complained to RAST QSL BUREAU not only that what I am the Manager now but because I stand for this position as per public volunteer.  That's why I tried to explain to let all webboard visiter and RAST member know the policy to be patient and understand. 

One main reason that RAST member didn't received QSL card not because the delay of RAST QSL BUREAU but it was from the oversea. 

What I have tried to explained by reply the topic was true story to show what RAST QSL BUREAU has been done.  I don't think this topic was not effect to RAST in any bad side.  But it was all to clarified the matter of QSL card send and received from all over the world. 

Please let me know the reason why the message was remove? Since it's not referring to commercial, business, politic, or  religion.

73, Champ, E21EIC
RAST QSL Bureau Manager

73, Champ, E21EIC/KY1A
===================
RAST QSL Bureau
G.P.O. Box 2008 
Bangkok  10501
THAILAND

HS0ZIE

Re: QSLs
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »
Khun Champ it was me who deleted it, because it did not have the effect that I had hoped .
All reply s was only out to if you attend the meeting then you can have the qsl cards and thats was not the meaning of my question not complaint.
So I decided not to discuss it any further and  set the end to that.

So we let it stay at that. :)

Offline HS0ZFZ

• Administrator
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 08:49:26 AM »
Dear Kurt,

well acutally I do not know where your are forcing into .... you open that thread and now you do not have to requested effort you just delete it ... that is not like it should be .... maybe keep it in future more general and not attack anybody .... I can understand the reaction of Champ E21EIC ....

All replies where explaining the procedure about Direct and via Bureau card's .... it was not

""Quote
"""All reply s was only out to if you attend the meeting then you can have the qsl cards and thats was not the meaning of my question not complaint."""
End Quote""

That is your understanding ... I forwarded the links of Champ's website and the threads in the forum .... I said if you would attend the meeting you would know what Champ is doing as the QSL Manager .... THAT's what I said, it is? IT IS!

73 de HS0ZFZ

Swen

HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6
HS0Z EME#2

QTH: OK03jt

HS0ZIE

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 09:44:26 AM »
Well Swen

I was not attacking anybody the reply s that came after my question where my qsl are they meant that I was attacking somebody but not me I only asked question.
And if I start a tread I can also delete it,

And by the why I have changed The message in QRZ dot com QSL direct only so I will not have to guess where the cards are.

And Im not attacking you either now only answer your Question above.

PS Have not got any qsls in mail yet. DS. ;)

Offline HS0ZFZ

• Administrator
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 09:54:35 AM »
Dear Kurt ,

well I were not attacked ... anyway maybe you can tell us your response on direct card's later on .... well I think I told you not only you are getting less card's - THESE ARE NOT COMING FROM ABOARD!

Well I want to know about your result about the direct QSL's .... maybe you can do it weekly or better monthly ...

73 de HS0ZFZ

Swen

HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6
HS0Z EME#2

QTH: OK03jt

HS0ZIE

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 10:05:42 AM »
Well Swen If you read my message on Qrz dot com, then you can see that I care only of those who really want a card they send by post office also the others who only send threw bureau I do not care about .
I'm not a 59 operator so  I do not get anything out of a qso with only 59 so the payload is lighter then for the bureau :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 10:07:27 AM by HS0ZIE »

Offline hs1jnb

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 09:37:51 PM »
Hi all hams
I don't know what happen about QSLs but QSL manager
of RAST he works fine and pay money for stamp and time
for send QSLs for all member it no have salary from RAST