Author Topic: Question about selling  (Read 2301 times)

Offline HS0ZED

Question about selling
« on: July 07, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »
Hi,

Wonder what sort of things it might be acceptable to advertise here if anything other than directly radio related. I presume the desire is to limit it to personal items not business for sale ads, but I have some other items, of an electronic nature, to dispose of. What say the mods?

Martin

HS0ZIE

Re: Question about selling
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »
Hi,

Wonder what sort of things it might be acceptable to advertise here if anything other than directly radio related. I presume the desire is to limit it to personal items not business for sale ads, but I have some other items, of an electronic nature, to dispose of. What say the mods?

Martin

I dont think there is a restriction as long its legal then you can sell it and advertize it !

Offline HS0ZIP

• HS0ZIP aka KC7X
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 06:58:57 PM »
Hi,

Martin

I dont think there is a restriction as long its legal then you can sell it and advertize it !

A suggestion to the mods might be to open a separate sub-forum for non-radio-related sales. That way, everyone can choose to see only radio-related sales or both radio- and non-radio-related sales.

Rick

Offline hs0zfe

• eham
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 06:41:39 AM »
Take computers - most hams use them in some way, too and be it for logging or learning CW. Electronics items would be okay, too but habitually seeing ads for Calvin Klein underpants for 89 Baht might be irritating  ;) Buying from a licensed ham has its advantages. Our community is small enough to make one's reputation count. Rip someone or more than one off and word will get around on the grapevine. 73s de Chris HS0ZFE
Mobile: 082 5766 516
E-mail: kf6vci@gmail.com

Offline e20fwf

• Global Moderator
    • E20FWF Official web site
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »
My opinion.

Selling for HAM equipments related would be okey. computer (with ham equipments like TNC or APRS) still ok.

Surely I'm mad to see radio shop doing AD here (It is ok if they do donate for RAST forum like many community webboard has it). Personal selling is fine.

It will be better to have picture enclosed for more information.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 05:46:00 PM by e20fwf »
I love Thammasat because Thammasat teaches me to love people.