Author Topic: HS0ZGW (DF3HS)  (Read 2395 times)

HS0ZGW

HS0ZGW (DF3HS)
« on: January 14, 2010, 09:12:30 AM »
Good Morning all,

my name is Uwe, I work and live in the Eastern Seaboard Region for 3.5 yrs already and finally got my things together and restart with Amateur Radio! Pleased to meet you all, and special thanks to Khun John (HS1CHB) for his great support on licensing, setting up some test station and many things more!
Hope to meet you soon, unfortunately I was unable to come to last week's meeting :-(

vy73's de
Uwe
HS0ZGW

Offline HS0ZFZ

• Administrator
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
Re: HS0ZGW (DF3HS)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 11:36:02 AM »

Well you got your call usually that works without any problem but if you need all the other licences e.g. Stationlicence, Rig Registeration ... time changed and things not going well all the time ...

Bitte sei Vorsichtig mit Empfehlungen es geht nicht immer alles glatt mit dem Papiern bei ihm .... Unechte Aufkleber, Unechte Zolldokumente usw.

Ich hoffe Du schaffst es mal zum RAST Metting ... Rayong - BKK ist man ja in ca. 2,5 h.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 11:41:34 AM by HS0ZFZ »
HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6
HS0Z EME#2

QTH: OK03jt

HS0ZHK

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 10:56:24 AM »

Hallo - ich kann ein lautes Lied davon singen !!!   :-[

Mich hat der schoen abgezogen, vor drei Jahren wegen HS0-Lizenz und so und vor einem halben Jahr nochmal beim Import eines Geraetes !!!
Ich habe alles doppelt bezahlen duerfen: einmal an ihn (fuer NIX) und noch einmal dann bei den richtigen Behoerden fuer die richtigen Papiere !!!!!!!!! 
Ich kann nur warnen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vy 73
Jim...

HS0ZIE

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 12:07:13 PM »
This is not the right way to do on public Forum.

If you have problem with that person discuss it with him not here.

Offline HS0ZFZ

• Administrator
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 09:02:54 AM »
The discussion was made with him and finally he got all the papers he needs ... did by himself without any "help" from somebody else..

Well that is not the intention to discuss it here ... it's only to warn and beware ... 

"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts."

HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6
HS0Z EME#2

QTH: OK03jt