Author Topic: Where can i get a Reciprocal Licence form from  (Read 1601 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline G0MIH

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 40
  • Karma: +0/-0
Where can i get a Reciprocal Licence form from
« on: November 17, 2010, 12:53:03 AM »
An anyone help me. I have been trying to get a copy of the reciprocal licence form from the QRZ link but it seems not to be working.
I will be coming over to Thailand to live and work very soon and i would like to start the ball rolling.
Also is the importing equipment list up to date?
I have my goog old TS 830 and PA to send over and a IC 290R. Whae else can I bring or get sent?

Kind Regards.

Paul Swift (G0MIH) :)

Offline HS0ZFZ

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 443
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
Re: Where can i get a Reciprocal Licence form from
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 02:15:59 PM »
Dear Paul,

well of course before sending anything you should be aware of the footnotes - everywhere! being a member of RAST is momentary for foreigners to get the neccessary supporting letters from RAST

- RAST - eyeball meetings are held every 1st sunday each month!

e.g. legal Pout is 200W !
Indeed as you can see the list is updated quite often already! - HI! latest update was 07.09.2010

Rig's (NO PA's!!) which should be imported have to have an import licenses before they where shipped to HS! As you can read on other topic's. The former NTC which will be NBTC in the future does not issue any paper's at the moment!

anyway for all these papers you will need to have your callsign first .... otherwise nothing gonna happened!

Reciprocal agreement form - application forms / RAST Membership etc. in attached .pdf file

73 de HS0ZFZ


P.S. quite a lot of threads here in the Forum explaining licenses issues! it takes some time to read but it's worth it! Well even on the RAST website  

1. RAST Membership
2. Callsgin
3. Import License
4. Station License
5. Rig inspection and registeration at NTC --> NBTC

6. on AIR in HS!! 73

« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 04:58:59 PM by HS0ZFZ »
HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6

QTH: OK03jt

Offline G0MIH

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 40
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Where can i get a Reciprocal Licence form from
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 08:48:39 PM »
Hi Swen. Many thanks for your information. I now have a copy of the paperwork need to get a licence and hop to be sending it off this week.
I hope to be in Thailand late Jan 11.
I will be living in or very close to Ayuttaya. do you know of any hams in this area?

Many thanks again.

Kind regards.
Paul G0MIH :)

25.11.2010 modified: Swan --> Swen
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 09:11:20 AM by HS0ZFZ »