Author Topic: Discussion: Reciprocity Agreement Thailand-Belgium  (Read 2280 times)

Offline HS/VA6CS

Discussion: Reciprocity Agreement Thailand-Belgium
« on: January 07, 2009, 07:33:23 AM »
Thanks for this insight, Alexander. It provides me with valuable insight to be used in my own pursuit of any Canada-Thailand agreement.

-Chris (VA6CS)

Offline HS0ZFZ

• Administrator
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 09:32:37 AM »
Dear All,

maybe just wait untill next week then the new governor is elected and maybe that could be one of the first tasks to help following up with this agreements ...

Happy New Year 2009!

73 de HS0ZFZ

Swen

P.S. Just in case if it takes some more time you are also ready with the Canadian-Thailand agreement - then they can sign it at the same time ...

HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6
HS0Z EME#2

QTH: OK03jt

HS0ZIE

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »
Dear All,

maybe just wait untill next week then the new governor is elected and maybe that could be one of the first tasks to help following up with this agreements ...

Happy New Year 2009!

73 de HS0ZFZ

Swen

Just Remember that its a hobby we are talking about that has no high priority among the people working in the embassy.
But if the same procedure where needed for playing Golf you would SE it come in on paper in one week   :D

Offline ON8JA

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 12:50:13 PM »
Thanks for this insight, Alexander. It provides me with valuable insight to be used in my own pursuit of any Canada-Thailand agreement.

Hi Chris, maybe you can open a thread "Reciprocity Agreement Thailand-Canada" and update the status as you go ..
Have you applied already for the reciprocal or are you still in the information gathering fase?

regards,
ON8JA

Offline HS/VA6CS

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 05:39:39 PM »
Hi, Alexander.
I am still in the information gathering/confirming phase. I believe there is no point in applying for anything before I determine there is, in fact, something to apply for. :-\

-Chris (VA6CS)