Author Topic: UPDATE: Date of RAST New Year Party has been changed because of election  (Read 1502 times)

Offline hs0zdx

The RAST New Year Party has been rescheduled and will now be held on January 4, also a Sunday, moving the annual get-together forward from January 11 -- because that is the date of the election of a new governor for Bangkok.
 Please bring a gift-wrapped present that will be exchanged during the party.
 Same time - same place, that's Maj Narissara's QTH on Vibhavadi Rangsit Soi 60 (there's a map at http://www.qsl.net/rast/text/NYparty.html).
 73, Tony, HS0ZDX.
 (I'll send out an email advisory as well. If you are not on the RAST email list and would like to receive occasional notices of events, etc., please drop me a note at tony.waltham@gmail.com and I will add your address.)

Offline HS0ZFZ

• Administrator
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
Re: UPDATE: Date of RAST New Year Party has been changed because of election
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 11:37:18 AM »
That will conflict with almost everybody's new years plans - long holiday !!! Maybe the 18th January could be a solution ...

73 de HS0ZFZ

Swen
HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6
HS0Z EME#2

QTH: OK03jt

Offline HS/VA6CS

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 05:35:21 PM »
Hi, Swen
I sent you a 'private message' via this RAST Forum board. Did you get it?
I don't have your personal email address.

-Chris (VA6CS)

Offline hs0zdx

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 11:42:04 PM »
Hi Swen,
 Thanks, yes, we hear you -- and after discussing this further with Khun Chaiyong, he agrees that Sunday January 18 will be the best date for the annual get-together.
 So, the RAST New Year Party to welcome in 2009 will be staged at Narissara's QTH at 229/155 Vibhavadi Rangsit Soi 60.
 Festivities will begin at 3 p.m. and all members are invited while being asked to bring a gift-wrapped present worth at least 300 baht. A map to the location with directions can be found at http://www.qsl.net/rast/text/NYparty.html
 After posting this I will update the RAST web site and in a day or two will send out an email to everyone on the RAST mailing list. Please mention this revised (and final date) to everyone you meet or speak to on the air, in the meantime.
 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  Tony, HS0ZDX

Offline HS0ZFZ

• Administrator
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 08:11:13 AM »
Dear Tony,

Thank you very much!!

Finally the RAST NEW YEAR Party 2009 will be held on Sunday 18th January 2009 at Narissara's (HS1CHB) QTH at 229/155 Vibhavadi Rangsit Soi 60, Bangkok.

Further Details:  Map QTH HS1CHB

Festivities will begin at 3 p.m. and all members are invited while being asked to bring a gift-wrapped present worth at least 300 baht. A map to the location with directions can be found at http://www.qsl.net/rast/text/NYparty.html
 After posting this I will update the RAST web site and in a day or two will send out an email to everyone on the RAST mailing list. Please mention this revised (and final date) to everyone you meet or speak to on the air, in the meantime.

That was a good choice!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009!

Swen HS0ZFZ

HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6
HS0Z EME#2

QTH: OK03jt