Author Topic: Are you a U.S. licensed ham?  (Read 1030 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Are you a U.S. licensed ham?
« on: October 04, 2008, 07:35:21 PM »
I ask that any currently U.S. licensed hams in Thailand, holding a General, Advanced, or Amateur Extra class license please contact me. You do not have to be a member of RAST or a U.S. citizen, only a holder of a currently valid U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) General class or higher license.  You can contact me either via the RAST forum or directly (at  If you are also currently accredited with ARRL VEC or another VEC as a volunteer examiner, please contact me.  We are in the process of establishing an ARRL VEC associated testing unit here in Thailand and we can use your help in making this a viable program. We need your support.

73  Dr. Dave  HS0ZDP/W3VK