Author Topic: ANT. Shop in BKK  (Read 3286 times)

Offline HS0ZFZ

• Administrator
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
ANT. Shop in BKK
« on: September 27, 2008, 10:20:56 AM »
Dear All,

well maybe there is an another shop ....

"  Clubstation  "  - the owner (speaks english) is a HAM  and he makes Ant. to order everything you wish to have .... well actually I do not have the name card with me but I will post the adress later on ...

The shop is very close to the victory monument ... take the road which goes west from victory monument then ~300m opposite the (was it a hospital or a school I do not remember) anyway you can not see the shop from the mainroad go into this small soi which connects the mainroad with the WAT in the back around 200m back in that soi there is the shop "Clubstation" on the right side ...

He supplies a lot of out of the shelf Ant. - VHF / UHF / HF (made to order) / SHF (WLAN ... / GSM (900/1800))

73 de HS0ZFZ

Swen

« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 10:33:43 AM by HS0ZFZ »
HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6
HS0Z EME#2

QTH: OK03jt

M0XDW

Re: ANT. Shop in BKK
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:29:26 AM »
This advertisement for the Ten Meter Shop contains some antennae, no prices unfortunately but I'm sure that someone on the shop will answer the phone and give an idea as to what they have. They also seem to do a lot of R/C stuff.

(Click on the image below to visit the website).

73's
Dave

M0XDW

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 11:59:44 AM »
or this one seems to have a lot:

no website/email that I could see but the phone number is: 02-812 12 12

73's
Dave

Offline HS/VA6CS

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 10:44:30 PM »
Swen, the road that goes west from Victory Monument is Ratchawithi. If you go west down that road for "~300m", you will be abeam Ratchawithi Soi 18 which runs off to the right (north). This is directly opposite the Ratchawithi Childrens' Hospital and is the road I think you are describing.

Another Ham supply shop in this area is called "WELLFORM HS1 RADIO". This shop, which has extensive stock in antennas and VHF hand-held units, is located on the east side of Ratchaprarop Road, immediately north of the Makkasan Post Office, and about 100m north of the railway tracks just west of the Makkasan Railway station.

Thanks for your read.

-Chris (VA6CS)

Thanh-BKK

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 05:48:38 PM »
Hello :)

Does any of these shops sell 11m (27 MHz) antennas, the half-wave vertical type??

If not these shops, where in Bangkok could i find such antenna?

Best regards....

Thanh