Author Topic: QSL cards  (Read 6878 times)

Offline HS0ZIO

QSL cards
« on: September 25, 2008, 04:01:15 PM »
Where can I get QSL cards printed. I am in Chonburi. IF can do on line even better.

Thanks,

Paul
HS0ZIO

M0XDW

Re: QSL cards
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 07:41:30 AM »
Second floor in Big C North Pattaya has a small printing shop, I had several thousand stickers printed there last year and the quality and price was very good. I'm sure they would be prepared to give you an estimate for your needs.

73's
Dave

Offline HS0ZFZ

• Administrator
  • CQ CQ DX .... de HS0ZFZ
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 12:13:49 PM »
Dear Paul,

Good Afternoon!

Well you also could contact Champ E21EIC  (RAST QSL Manager) he is doing a lot of QSL stuff .... maybe he can help you ...

73 de HS0ZFZ

Swen

HS0ZFZ   - Swen

HS    EME#6
HS0Z EME#2

QTH: OK03jt

HS0ZIE

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »
Dear Paul,

Good Afternoon!

Well you also could contact Champ E21EIC  (RAST QSL Manager) he is doing a lot of QSL stuff .... maybe he can help you ...

73 de HS0ZFZ

Swen

I talked with Khun Champ when I was in BKK about printing and they need 8 People for a print and up date he had four I also need cards so maybe some more people so we can get a print   2500 Baht for 1000 cards

Offline HS0ZHG

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 11:15:43 PM »
Try QSLPRINTER.COM

Awesome quality, cheap printing and shipping highly recommended.

Nathan HS0ZHG

HS0ZDF

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 06:03:24 PM »
Dear Paul,
I would be willing to do cards for you. I think I can be competitive with the QSLPrinter.com site and also have quicker service, laser, inkjet, print both sides, use your pictures, and can do small runs (specific event card with special design and a set number of cards). At present, I cannot give you a quote since I do not know what 250g/qm paper on the QSLPrinter.com site means. It should mean 250 grams per square meter from what I have been able to find out.

I expect to be at the next RAST meeting with some examples. At least you would cut out the shipping charges and waiting times.
HS0ZDF
Thomas

M0XDW

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 07:27:44 AM »
Dear Paul,
I would be willing to do cards for you. I think I can be competitive with the QSLPrinter.com site and also have quicker service, laser, inkjet, print both sides, use your pictures, and can do small runs (specific event card with special design and a set number of cards). At present, I cannot give you a quote since I do not know what 250g/qm paper on the QSLPrinter.com site means. It should mean 250 grams per square meter from what I have been able to find out.

I expect to be at the next RAST meeting with some examples. At least you would cut out the shipping charges and waiting times.
HS0ZDF
Thomas

Hi Thomas,
   yes I think it's a typo and should have read 250 gsm (grams per square metre) which refers to the weight/thickness of the paper or card used. Just as a rule of thumb standard A4 inkjet paper is usually qround 80 gsm but you can get heavier (for a price increase of course).

73's
Dave

Offline HS0ZIL

• Life is too short for QRP!!
    • Moonbouncing
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 11:19:18 PM »
Hi guys,
as i already posted in a former discussion. If you don`t want to change every times the layout of your qsl cards when your stations details are changing  and you want that the cards will arrive very fast to the worked stations, there is no better way as with
http://www.globalqsl.com/
I am using this service since 8 month now and won`t miss it anymore. I already changed the layout 3 times because of new antenna configurations.

73 de Karsten, DL2LAH/HS0ZIL

HS    EME#2
HS0Z EME#1
1st WAC 144MHz EME in HS

QTH: OK16bq

Offline KY1A

• :::::: A-1 OP ::::: http://www.e21eic.net
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 03:28:15 PM »
Some Ham operators don't have personal QSL cards but they do want to send their QSL cards.
For those we have a few standard QSL cards.
We have standard QSL cards for Thailand. Also international standard cards are available now.
They can be used by every Ham operator because we didn't print a country name on the card.
You can order the standard QSL cards from Champ QSL start at 1000 cards at 2000 Bt with free 200 cards.
In order to get this price of card print, we require 8 people or 8 design with 8000 QSL card print.
The QSL cards print with full colour front and one colour reverse side, printed on high quality paper of 170g.

The front side is Gloss UV Laminated.
We can help you for free with the design of your QSL card (no extra costs).
There is no limit on the each card of photo's or logo's that you use.
You receive always a QSL proof by email.
We have really no hidden costs.
If you still have any questions, please ask and contact us via email at e21eic@arrl.net

The QSL cards will send by Postoffice no extra charge for ship in Thailand.

Lots of people are very satisfied with the way we work to design a QSL card. Maybe you don't understand anything about it?
Don't worry! it's a pleasure to help you with the design of your QSL card.
What do you have to do? Only send us your information by letter, phone or email.
Explain to us your idea and we will make it for you. When the design is ready, you will receive a proof by email for a check-up.
If there are changes to make, tell us, and we will correct the proof until you are satisfied.
Then, when everything is okay, the cards will be printed.
The pictures that we have to use for your card, can always be send by email.
We always check the quality of the picture. So, it is better to send pictures in high quality.
We can receive them up to 5 MB in 1 email. If you have more than one big picture, it's better to send them in a few emails.
Maybe you are creative yourself and you want to make your own card? It's possible.
But these are very important tips that you must use.

We also do Verify Stamp for more information please visit our website at http://www.e21eic.net

73, Champ, E21EIC  ;)
73, Champ, E21EIC/KY1A
===================
RAST QSL Bureau
G.P.O. Box 2008 
Bangkok  10501
THAILAND

M0XDW

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 09:57:24 AM »
Having seen Nathan's QSL card for the first time last night I'm going to have to change my design :( ........... Nathans is *very* similar to the following which is what I had planned:

Never mind, I'm sure I can come up with a better design ;)

I can confirm that qslprinter.com charges 2,900 baht for 1000 cards ($83 USD for our american friends), Khun Champs option appears to be great value for money !!

73's all
Dave

« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 11:31:15 AM by HS0ZIS »

Offline KY1A

• :::::: A-1 OP ::::: http://www.e21eic.net
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 11:29:56 PM »
Please visite my website www.e21eic.net
QSL Print page already update.  ;)

73, Champ, E21EIC  :)
73, Champ, E21EIC/KY1A
===================